I am a theoretical particle physicist, and I work as a researcher at the Laboratoire de Physique Theorique et Hautes Energies (LPTHE [fr]) in the Sorbonne University, located at the Jussieu campus in Paris. I am also part of the theory group of Nikhef [nl], the Dutch National Institute for Subatomic Physics, located in the Science Park, in Amsterdam.
I am currently the PI of the grants
- ANR [fr] ACHN grant [fr] "TheIntricateDark" (2016 - 2020)
- NWO Vidi grant "Self-interacting asymmetric dark matter" (2016 - 2021)
More information on my group.
I am interested in physics beyond the Standard Model, mostly in the context of dark matter, the matter-antimatter asymmetry of the universe and neutrinos. I have worked on bound states in dark matter phenomenology, self-interacting dark matter, asymmetric dark matter, the matter-antimatter asymmetry, and sterile neutrinos. Within these topics, my work includes aspects of model-building, early-universe cosmology, dark-matter indirect detection, dark matter in stars and collider signatures.
- Higgs enhancement for the dark matter relic density; Harz, Petraki; arXiv:1711.03552, PRD.
- Dark matter's secret liaisons: phenomenology of a dark U(1) sector with bound states; Cirelli, Panci, Petraki, Sala, Taoso; arXiv:1612.07295, JCAP.
- Dark-matter bound states from Feynman diagrams; Petraki, Postma, Wiechers; arXiv:1505.00109, JHEP.
- Bound-state formation for thermal relic dark matter and unitarity; von Harling, Petraki; arXiv:1407.7874, JCAP.
- Particle-antiparticle asymmetries from annihilations; Baldes, Bell, Petraki, Volkas; arXiv:1407.4566, PRL.
- Review of asymmetric dark matter; Petraki, Volkas; arXiv:1305.4939, Int.J.Mod.Phys. A.
- Dark-matter sterile neutrinos in models with a gauge singlet in the Higgs sector; Petraki, Kusenko; arXiv:0711.4646, PRD.