Fridge , Freezer and Refrigerator Pickup $45
Have you ever tried to lift a fridge , freezer or refrigerator? If not, we can assure you that they're hard to move, heavy, and almost impossible to transport on your own. So when you have a fridge, freezer or refrigerator you need to throw away, how can you get rid of it quickly and easily?
Rather than rigging a pulley system and struggling to get that old, unwanted fridge or freezer to a landfill, JunkGuys? is the junk removal solution you've been looking for. We're here to help, whether you have a single home-sized refrigerator or a few dozen chest freezers ready for removal.
Junk Removal Solutions
- Lantana TX
- Little Elm TX
- Lake Dallas TX
- Denton TX
- Celina TX
- Pilot Point TX
- Corinth TX
- Double Oak
- Aubrey TX
- Prosper TX
- Highland Village TX
- Lewisville TX
Fridge And Washer / Dryer Disposal And Removal $45
If you’ve ever tried to move a fridge or washer, you know it’s a difficult job without help. Aside from the heavy lifting dangers associated with appliance removal, improper disposal can also harm the environment.
Many old appliances contain ozone-depleting chemicals that disperse into the air when left to break down in a landfill. Taking the proper steps to handle your appliance removal responsibly not only preserves your back health, but the health of the environment, too. We remove Fridge , Freezers , and Refrigerators
How to properly remove a fridge or freezer?
- Move the refrigerator forward away from the wall to access the electrical plug. Unplug the refrigerator from the electrical outlet. If moving after the disconnect, tape the cord to the refrigerator using duct tape. Turn the ice maker to the "Off" position.
- Turn off the water valve that leads to the refrigerator. Trace the water line to the water source if you are unsure where it is located.
- Remove any food from the freezer and refrigerator. Remove the shelves and side storage bins from the refrigerator. Empty the ice collection bin and set it to the side.
- Wipe down the refrigerator with a cloth and a cleaning solution. If shipping or moving, stack the shelves and tape them together with contractor's tape.
- Locate the copper tube at the back of the refrigerator. Unscrew the compression nut holding the tube in the sleeve with a flat head screwdriver. Drain the contents of the water line over a bucket. If the ice maker is connected to the water in the refrigerator door, you need to remove the door first to access the water connection. Disconnect the tubing in the door, then drain the water line over a bucket.
- Tape open the doors of the refrigerator with contractor's tape. This step prevents the opportunity for children or pets from being trapped inside. Let the refrigerator stand open for 24 hours, then tape it closed until you are ready to use it again. Use towels to dry up any water that collected on the floor or in the refrigerator.
Single Item Pricing :
- Hot Tub Removal $250
- Fridge or Refrigerator Pickup $45
- Couch Pickup $75-$100
- Mattress or Box Spring removal $75
- TV Projection or Tube TV Pickup $45
- Freezer Removal $45
- Treadmill Removal $75 -$100
- Trampoline Removal $150
- Garage Clean Out $150-$400
- House Clean Outs $150-$400
- Washer or Dryer haul off $45
- Stove pickup $45
- Swing set Removal $100-$400
Junk Removal Solutions , Trash Pickup Solutions , Garbage disposal Solutions and Dumpster service provided:
Lake Dallas , Corinth , Hickory Creek , Double Oak , Lantana , Lewisville , Flower Mound , Crossroads , Pilot Point , Aubrey , Prosper , Celina , Krugerville , Shady Shores , Paloma Creek , Savannah , Providence Village , Frisco Junk , Dallas Junk , Fort Worth Trash , Little Elm Trash , Roanoke Junk , Denton Junk , The Colony Junk , Plano Trash , Sanger Junk , North Dallas Junk , Irving Trash , Roanoke , Arlington Junk , Keller Trash , Garbage Removal , Highland Park Junk , Preston Hollow , Southlake Junk , Trophy Club , Weston , Highland Village , Krum junk , Northlake Junk , Ponder Hauling , Justin trash , Argyle Trash , and many other cities