I am a PhD student at University College London. I am funded by the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Delivering Quantum Technologies. I belong to the Computer Science Quantum Interest Group.
I am interested in all aspects of quantum computing and quantum information. I also like combinatorics, in particular, graph theory.
My curriculum vitae is available on request. My email address is email@example.com.
- Edge Centrality via the Holevo Quantity. S+SSPR 2016: 143-152
- The Computational Complexity of Portal and Other 3D Video Games, preprint at arXiv:1611.10319
- Note on von Neumann and Rényi entropies of a Graph, preprint at arXiv:1609.00420
- Combinatorial Entanglement, preprint at arXiv:1605.03564
- Discrete-time quantum walks as generators of multipartite entanglement, preprint at arXiv:1509.05816
- Glued trees algorithm under phase damping, Physics Letters A, Volume 378, Issue 4, pp. 338–343