(919) 523 - 5654
Versatile, deeply knowledgeable technologist with exceptional communication skills. Voracious learner.
Synopsys, Inc. — Applications Engineer, Senior Staff
July 2015 - present
- Researched technical security topics, such as Bitcoin protocol fuzzing and software supply chain tools.
- Delivered tools, demonstrations, presentations, and documentation to evangelize fuzzing within Synopsys and for customers.
Codenomicon — Principal Security Engineer
August 2011 - July 2015
- Articulated the value and techniques of fuzz testing for customers.
- Delivered proof-of-concept fuzzing projects against a wide variety of targets.
- Co-author of Fuzz Testing Maturity Model, which describes how fuzz testing fits in an overall risk management structure.
Oracle / Sun Microsystems — Senior Engineer / Principal Writer
September 2001 - August 2011
- Integrated Sun’s high-performance virtual machine with the OCAP RI.
- Created documentation and code for the Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Lead writer for Java Wireless Toolkit.
Utica College — Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Fall 2017 - Spring 2021
Cyber Operations concentration. GPA 4.0.
Princeton University — Bachelor of Science and Engineering
Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering, cum laude
Selected books: Java Cryptography, Java 2D Graphics, Wireless Java, The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots
Certifications: CEH, CSSLP