- I have started my Research Associate position at CREST, UCL.
- I have passed my phd thesis pre-defense.
- One paper accepted by Mutation 2018: "To Detect Abnormal Program Behaviours via Mutation Deduction"
- Our journal extension, Predictive Mutation Testing, is accepted by TSE
- I have won the 2017 Top-ten Research Excellence Award, EECS, Peking University
I mainly work on software testing, such as mutation testing, metamorphic testing, and regression testing. I am especially interested in using the methodology of mutation testing to solve various software engineering problems. Additionally, I also have interests in program analysis, end-user programming, and API mining.
Major Research Experience
PHD student | Sep, 2015 – Present | GOSTA, Peking University, China | Supervisor : Lu Zhang
Honors and Awards
2017 Top-ten Research Excellence Award, EECS, Peking University
2016 Lee Wai Wing Scholarship at Peking University
2015 National Scholarship
2015 Award for Scientific Research
2014 Learning Scholarship at Peking University
2014 Award for Scientific Research
2014 Innovation Award at Peking University
2013 Learning Excellence Award at Peking University
2018: PC member of Mutation 2018;
Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering;
Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Reliability;
Reviewer of STVR;
Reviewer of IET Software
2017: PC member of Mutation 2017; Reviewer of STVR, JCST
2017: Student volunteer of ICSME 2017, in Shanghai, China
2016: Student volunteer of FSE 2016, in Seatle, U.S.A