Jeehoon Park's webpage
What is a mathematician?
I had joined POSTECH (Department of Mathematics) in 2010. I was a postdoctoral fellow at Department of Mathematics and Statistics, McGill University from Sep 2007 to July 2010. I had been appointed as a Clay liftoff fellow during the summer of 2007. I earned my PhD at Boston University in May 2007 under the guidance of Glenn Stevens with the thesis "p-adic family of half-integral weight modular forms and its arithmetic applications". I obtained my Bachelor degree at Seoul National University in Feb 2001.
My research area is number theory, arithmetic geometry, and their connection to theoretical physics. More specifically, I am currently working on three subjects: an arithmetic approach to mirror symmetry, higher (homotopy and algebraic) structures in Iwasawa theory, and arithmetic quantum field theory (arithmetic Chern-Simons theory).
Email: jpark.math (at) gmail.com
Address:Jeehoon Park Mathematical Science Building 223, Department of Mathematics, POSTECH 77 Cheongam-Ro, Namgu Pohang, Gyeongbuk, 37673,South Korea
- Arithmetic Chern-Simons theory II (with Hee-Joong Chung, Dohyeong Kim, Minhyong Kim, Hwajong Yoo) submitted. pdf
- The Koszul-Tate type resolution for Gerstenhaber-Batalin-Vilkovisky algebras (with Donggeon Yhee) Journal of Homotopy Related Structures (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/s40062-018-0218-2. pdf
- Differential Gerstenhaber-Batalin-Vilkovisky algebras for Calabi-Yau hypersurface complements (with Dokyoung Kim, Yesule Kim) Mathematika 64 (2018) Pages 637-651. pdf
- Abelian arithmetic Chern-Simons theory and arithmetic linking numbers (with Hee-Joong Chung, Dohyeong Kim, Minhyong Kim, George Pappas, Hwajong Yoo) International Mathematics Research Notices, https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnx271. pdf
- Inverse values of the modular j-invariant and homotopy Lie theory (with Kwang-Hyun Kim, Yesule Kim) Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Volume 146, Number 8, August 2018, 3295-3305. pdf
- The main conjecture of Iwasawa theory for elliptic curves with complex multiplication over abelian extensions at supersingular primes (with Byoung Du Kim) Acta Arithmetica 181 (2017), no. 3, 209–238. pdf
- Milnor K_2 and p-adic zeta functions for real quadratic fields Annales mathématiques du Québec, Volume 41 (2017), Number 1, Pages 3-25. pdf
- Enhanced homotopy theory for period integrals of smooth projective hypersurfaces (with Jae-Suk Park) Communications in Number theory and Physics, Volume 10 (2016), Number 2, Pages 235-337. pdf
- On Teitelbaum type L-invariant of Hilbert modular forms attached to definite quaternions (with Masataka Chida, Chung Pang Mok) Journal of Number Theory, Volume 147, February 2015, Pages 633-665. pdf
- Plus/minus p-adic L-functions for Hilbert modular forms (with Shahab Shahabi) Journal of Algebra, Volume 342, Issue 1, 15 September 2011, Pages 197-211. pdf
- Another look at Gross-Stark units for the number field Q International Journal of Number Theory, Volume 7, Issue5 (2011), Pages 1379-1393. pdf
- The Darmon-Dasgupta units over genus fields and the Shimura Correspondence Journal of Number Theory, Volume 130, Issue 11, November 2010, Pages 2610-2627. pdf
- p-adic family of half-integral weight modular forms via overconvergent Shintani lifting Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 131, Numbers 3-4 / March (2010), 355-384. pdf
Infinity is the most useful human mind's invention to understand the finite world; Questions are at the boundary of beauty and understanding is at the heart of beauty. -JP.