- February 2020: Received award from Google to support some of our research for the next year.
- October 2019: Going to serve as a TPC member for PervasiveHealth 2020. http://pervasivehealth.org/
- October 2019: Invited to serve as a TPC member for GPC 2020. https://www.gpc2020.cn/
- August 2019 - Serving as publications co-chair for the upcoming MobiCom 2020 https://sigmobile.org/mobicom/2020/
- July 2019 - Journal paper accepted in IEEE Access (IF: 4) in collaboration with University of Oulu.
Note: We are looking for interns in embedded systems. Please feel free to contact if you are interested.
I am a postdoctoral researcher in Mobile Systems Group with (awesome) Professor Cecilia Mascolo at the University of Cambridge. I am interested and working on topics that deal with mobile health, mobile sensing, security and performance of systems. Previously, I worked at Aalto University with Dr. Tuomas Aura in Secure Systems Group.
I did my PhD at the School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, UNSW, Australia and Data61 (CSIRO), Australia under the supervision of Dr. Aruna Seneviratne. I was awarded an International TFS from UNSW and Data61 Scholarship to pursue my PhD. I was also associated with LiveLabs @ SMU, Singapore where I worked with Dr. Archan Misra and Dr. Youngki Lee during my internship in 2016-17.
I received my MSc in Computer Science from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada where I was part of the DISCUS lab. Prior to that, I graduated from the Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, India with a MCA (Master of Computer Applications) degree in Computer Science in 2007 .
Note: If you are a student with strong motivation and good technical skills interested in working remotely or interning with us on a variety of research projects in the area of mobile systems then please feel free to write to me. However, you need to be serious and dedicated.