International Conference on Innovation and Intelligence for Informatics, Computing, and Technologies (3ICT 2018) provides a forum for the researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of Computing, Advanced Technologies, and Innovative Research. 3ICT 2018 is Technically sponsored by the institution of engineering and technology (IET, UK), AND IEEE Bahrain Section and is hosted by University of Bahrain.
Special Session on Intelligent Resource Management in Cloud based Data Centers (IRMCDC 2018)
The 3ICT special session on Intelligent Resource Management in Cloud based Data Centers welcomes paper submissions on all aspects of cloud computing research and applications with emphasis on those describing research on different forms of resource management techniques in cloud data centers.
The list of possible topics includes but is not restricted to the following areas:
- New Architectural models for cloud computing for efficient Resource management
- Security aware resource management
- Different Cloud Services
- Elasticity in a cloud
- Storage virtualization and storage models
- Resource management supporting Green computing models for clouds
- QoS for applications on the cloud
- Network Virtualization
- Software Defined Networks(SDNs)
- Billing and Pricing
- Access Control in Cloud Computing
- Big Data Cloud Services
- Resource management for supporting Big Data applications
Submission Deadline :
15 August, 2018 Extended to 31 August, 2018
Authors Notification : 15 September, 2018.
Final Manuscript Due : 30 September, 2018
Technical Program Committee