Inflation and Geometry
IAP Paris, 11th -13th June 2019
This workshop aims to explore the recent developments in the field of multifield inflation, with special emphasis on the role of the geometry of the field space manifold.
There will be talks on selected topics and time for informal discussions, with the aim of favouring interactions and exchange of ideas amongst participants.
Topics to be covered include:
- Non-standard attractors in curved field space
- Inflation with non-geodesic motion
- Geometrical destabilization of inflation
- Embeddings in high-energy physics
- Implications of the swampland conjectures
- (P)reheating in curved field space
We decided to keep the number of participants limited to favour interactions. If you wish to give a talk, or simply to attend the workshop, please e-mail one of the organisers before the 5th of May 2019.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 758792, project GEODESI.