The 9th International Conference on University Learning and Teaching (InCULT 2018) is organised by Asian Centre for University Learning and Teaching (ACRULeT), University Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. It will be held in Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam, Malaysia on the 28th and 29th of November 2018. InCULT 2018 provides the ideal platform to discuss the latest developments, issues and concerns in the field of Teaching and Learning. InCULT 2018 will be also featuring distinguished keynote and plenary speakers from various institutions such as Ohio University, USA, UK, McWeadon Education, USA, and Institute of the Pacific United, New Zealand. The two identified keynote speakers are Emeritus Prof. Dr. Wayne Edwards and Prof. Tan Sri Dato' Paduka Dr. Fng Ah Seng.
Call for Papers
InCULT 2018 welcomes submission of abstract proposals leading to original research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation that embrace the theme Revolutionising Education: Challenges, Innovation, Collaboration.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 25th Oct 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th Oct 2018
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31th Oct 2018
- Camera-ready Paper Submission Deadline: 31st December 2018
- Conference Dates: 28th – 29th November 2018
- Presenter (Local): RM1800.00
- Presenter (International): USD500.00
- Student (Local institution): RM1200.00
- Student (Foreign institution): USD400.00
- Participant: RM600.00
Every participant is entitled to a maximum of 2 papers. The second paper would be charged RM1400.00 (Local Participant) and USD400.00 (International Participant).