Call for papers:
Topics of LCI 2019 workshop include various aspects of computational imaging and machine learning, including, but not limited to
- Novel Learning-Driven Computational Imaging Systems:
- Smart imaging systems with end-to-end learning
- Learned data acquisition, Blind compressed sensing, etc.
- Task-driven imaging system design, Optimal design of experiments, etc.
- Learning-based Modeling and Algorithms for Imaging:
- Deep learning approaches and architectures
- Sparse and low-rank modeling: Dictionary learning, Transform learning, Manifold learning, Unrolled architectures, etc.
- Graphical models, Tensor models, Online learning, Plug-and-play models, Bayesian methods, etc.
- Learning Theory for Computational Imaging:
- Performance guarantees for learning-based methods, Convergence analysis of learning algorithms, Generative model recovery analysis, etc.
- Analysis of deep architectures, Theory for large-scale and distributed algorithms, etc.
- Computational Imaging Applications:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Radar imaging, Lidar, Computed tomography (CT), Microscopy, Ultrasound, Hyperspectral imaging, Hybrid imaging, Computational photography, Neuroimaging, Dynamic imaging, Super-resolution, Inpainting, etc.
- Novel / Extreme imaging modalities and applications.
NEW - Extended Abstract Submission:
We introduce a new track of extended abstract submission.
The length of extended abstracts is 1-4 pages, including figures, tables and references. The contents (including references) and length of the extended abstract should be sufficient for the submission to be properly evaluated.
We invite submissions of extended abstracts of
- Ongoing or already published works.
- Reports on demonstrations or prototypes.
- Industry showcase or posters .
The review will be a single-blind. Note that there will be NO published proceedings for extended abstracts. Authors of accepted abstracts can present their works in LCI.
Use the Extended Abstract track on CMT.
NEW - Deadline Extension:
Due to request from many authors, we decide to extend the submission deadline of regular papers to August 2 (Fri), 2019.
Notice - Supplementary Material Submission:
You are welcome to upload any Supplementary Material together with your regular paper submission via CMT. They will be included with the accepted papers in the online conference proceedings. However, supplementary material is NOT archived on IEEE Xplore.
Note: there is a limit of one supplemental file (either PDF or ZIP) of 20 MB or less. As such, long videos or large image sets/databases that are larger than 20 MB are better referenced as a URL in the final paper to an externally stored file rather than as a supplemental file.
Paper Submission Deadline:
July 15, 2019 July 28, 2019 August 2, 2019 (11:59 PM PST)
Extended Abstract Submission:
August 5, 2019, August 11 (11:59 PM PST)
Author Notification Date: August 20, 2019 (11:59 PM PST)
Camera-ready Deadline: August 30, 2019 (11:59 PM PST)
This workshop is a full-day events, which will include invited talks, oral and poster presentation of accepted papers.
The workshop paper format (8 page limit) follows that of the main conference [link].