The 5th International Workshop
on Innovative Algorithms for Big Data
IABD2019- The 5th International Workshop on Innovative Algorithms for Big Data
October 30 - November 1 , 2019
The International Workshop on Innovative Algorithms for Big Data is intended to provide an international forum for researchers working in the areas of algorithms, data structure, and modeling for Big Data and applications using them. All researchers developing core technology, including (but not limited to) sublinear-time algorithms, sublinear-size data structure, and sublinear-size modeling for Big Data are welcome to attend the workshop.
- Pankaj K. Agarwal (Duke University): "Flood Risk Analysis on Large Terrains"
- Christina Boucher (University of Florida): "Developing Computational Methods to Analyze Foodborne Illness on a Large Scale"
- Ton Coolen (King's Colledge London): "Imaginary replica analysis of loopy regular random graphs"
- Khaled Elbassioni (Khalifa University of Science and Technology): "Faster Algorithms for Large-scale Packing and Covering Semidefinite programs"
- Candy Hsu (National Tsing Hua University): "Domain Adaptation and Generalization via Adversarial Learning"
- Ilan Newman (University of Haifa): "Some recent results on sublinear algorithm for approximating centrality parameters in graphs"
- Hidetoshi Nishimori (Tokyo Institute of Technology): "Acceleration of quantum annealing by non-traditional driving of quantum effects"
- Nicola Prezza (University of Pisa): "Compressed data structures for highly repetitive data"