Hypnosis Is Great
Hypnosis is Great provides online hypnosis sessions as well as team building events, and small group entertainment. Owner and operator Rusty Diamond, certified hypnotist, Northwest Hypnosis Institute, 2018, National Guild of Hypnotists member.
Experienced entertainer for 14 years in theater, movies, voiceover work and television. He also has 10 years of comedic experience, and 12 years of experience in the pro-wrestling industry.
Hypnosis is the process of entering a relaxed state where suggestions are implanted into an individual’s subconscious thought. Individuals can’t be hypnotized against their will or to do anything they don’t want to do. It’s used to allow modification of behavior by suggestion. It is often used along with other forms of medical or psychological treatment, but also can be used alone.
I aim to make hypnosis services accessible to more people, in a convenient, simple, culturally relevant format by using a robust website to provide services. My services include live online sessions that address a variety of treatment needs, a personalized free evaluative assessment and workshops for group team building events.
My customers will be millennials, individuals who are interested in alternative healthcare and non-invasive treatment approaches as well as individuals who may be limited in their ability to go to a clinic site (due to anxiety, disability, lack of flexibility in their schedule, etc.). Businesses that are interested in my services include business that are focused on sales and marketing, sports teams, entertainment businesses, casinos, senior centers or community support organizations.
Hypnosis is a proven technique to help change behaviors in a timely, non-invasive and effective manner. Benefits from hypnosis can be seen on average after 6 sessions with a 93% recovery rate. The future of this industry will be an online, convenient model. With the current trend holistic and natural treatment programs, hypnosis will continue to grow in popularity and acceptance.
Hypnosis by Rusty Diamond
Facebook & Instagram: @hypnosisisgreat
I want to show everyone that hypnosis is great.
Features and Benefits
Services and Pricing
Consultation – first 15 minutes free to get to know the individual, free
I never really thought that hypnosis would work for me, or really believed in it for that matter. But when I was faced with studying for a major professional exam, I was having trouble concentrating... and I was ready to try anything.
"Rusty is a very talented hypnotist with a soothing voice that puts you right into trance. He's also one of the most authentic people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! 10/10 would recommend. Definitely will be going back to him in the near future for all my hypnotism needs!"
"When the idea of hypnosis was suggested to me, I was skeptical at first. My family was falling apart in front of my eyes. My husband and I were fighting daily and had even mentioned divorce. I had been struggling with anxiety and depression for years. It seemed like this was the only option I had left. I knew I needed to try, maybe just to relax a bit.
"I was skeptical at first, but it ended up being one of the most relaxing things I've ever done. Will definitely do it again and I can't recommend Hypnosis Is Great enough!"
"As a life-long sufferer of anxiety, I have tirelessly sought healing from it. Western ‘medicine’, brain-chemistry-altering pharmaceutical ‘medications’, yoga, meditation, vigorous exercise, dancing the tango with a ferret, you name it, I’ve tried it. Sure, a few of those temporarily abated symptoms, but never got to the core, to the deepest machinations driving my illness. As a last resort, I considered hypnosis. Without question, I was dubious. Look, we’ve all seen old images of some sinister looking dude in a top hat with swirling eyes and swinging a pendulum. Fun, but seemed pretty woo-woo to me. At my rope’s end, I contacted hypnotist Rusty Diamond. Rusty is amiable, honest, and offers his clients real hope to heal themselves. He puts a great deal of time into crafting a program that is super specific to each client. He makes you feel that you matter, that you are worthy a healthy life. Whatever your travails, whatever your issues, working with Hypnotist Rusty Diamond is worth your every dollar. I do wish he’d wear a top hat though…"
Code Of Ethics
Rusty Diamond, C.H.
As a Hypnotist, I commit myself to conduct my professional relationships in accordance with the Code of Ethics and subscribe to the following statements:
1. I regard as my primary obligation the welfare of my client, whether individual or group.
2. I will comply with the requirements of the law in the jurisdiction where I practice, including requirements with regard to dealings with clients in relation to race, religion, age, and gender status.
3. I will offer services only within my scope of practice and boundaries of competence and the recognized knowledge and competences of the profession of hypnosis.
4. I will not claim to diagnose, prescribe treatment for, or treat any mental or physical illness.
5. I will not use any licensed or restricted title to which I am not legally entitled in the jurisdiction where I practice.
6. I will advise a client whose requirements are outside my boundaries of competence to seek an appropriate alternative service.
7. I will advise any client presenting symptoms of physical illness, including pain, to seek the advice of a medical practitioner if this has not already been obtained.
8. I will not guarantee cures for any condition or make misleading claims or statements as to the outcome of the services I offer.
9. I will make clear to the client, prior to the provision of services, the terms, conditions and charges for my services.
10. I will maintain confidentiality of information obtained during the course of providing my services, within the legal limits of reporting requirements in the jurisdiction where I practice. I will disclose any such limits of confidentiality to my clients prior to providing services. I will ensure that the client’s anonymity and privacy is safeguarded in the publication of any clinical material.
11. I will obtain the written consent of a parent or guardian before providing services to a minor.
12. I will not engage with any client outside of my office unless the client acknowledges me first (this protects the client's anonymity), all communication will be through my business phone and email, and all relationships will remain professional at all times.
13. I will undertake continuing professional development and education from time to time.
14. I accept responsibility to help protect the community against unethical practice by any individuals engaged in providing hypnosis services such as by reporting professional misconduct to the proper bodies or authorities.
15. I treat with respect the findings, views and actions of professional colleagues and use appropriate channels to express my opinions on these matters.
16. I will conduct myself in a manner consistent with upholding the good reputation of the profession of hypnosis.
17. I will distinguish clearly in public between my statements and actions as an individual and as a representative of an organization.
18. All work will be done via video or phone except in extreme cases and need to be done elsewhere.
I agree to conduct my practice and all professional interactions in strict accordance with regulations promulgated now or in the future. If I am charged with an alleged ethics violation, I understand that an investigation may be conducted upon receipt of a written complaint signed and dated by the person alleging the wrong committed and be subject to the disciplinary procedures policy. I understand that my certification could be suspended for a specific period of time or revoked if the complaint is upheld.