Department of Mathematics
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Office: TASC-2, Rm. 8518.
I am now an Alan Mekler Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Mathematics in Simon Fraser Universiy. My research interests lie in the analysis of nonlinear partial differential equations. In particular, my research has focused on the mean-field limit and propagation of chaos theory for stochastic interacting particle systems.
Spring 2019: FAN X99 (D200); Spring 2018: FAN X99 (E100)
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Chair for Applied Numerical Analysis, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany, May 2019-present. (Advisor: Massimo Fornasier )
- Alan Mekler Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada, Sep 2017-Apr 2019. (Advisors: Razvan C. Fetecau and Weiran Sun)
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, Sep 2012-Jul 2017. (Advisor: Huai-Yu Jian)
- Joint Ph.D. student, Mathematics, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA, Oct 2014-Oct 2016. (Advisor: Jian-Guo Liu)
- B.S., Information and Computing Sciences, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China, Sep 2008-Jul 2012.