Hudson Home & Garden Club - Hudson, Wisconsin
The Hudson Home & Garden Club was organized in 1965 as a charitable and educational organization whose purpose is to promote interest in gardening, to encourage beautification of the home and garden through programs, community service, special projects and the sharing of knowledge, and to aid in conservation of natural resources.
Anyone wanting to promote the organization's purpose can become a member of the Hudson Home & Garden Club and the easiest way to join is to attend a meeting to check us out. Meetings and events are listed below and on the club's Facebook site. Guests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join or attend a meeting. Donations of non-members attending meetings appreciated. To read the club's constitution and membership information, see below.
The Hudson Calendar is one of the club's biggest fund raisers! Businesses are already placing advanced orders for 2024 so the Hudson Home & Garden Club is looking for your great pictures to include in our next calendar. We are looking for pictures that show all of the unique and interesting things Hudson has to offer. So, get your cameras clicking and send in those photos. Please use content that is unique to Hudson (not generic ones that could be taken anywhere) and please do not include content that may be considered advertising for a private business.
Here are the details:
* Submit photographs to email@example.com with your contact information (name, phone no.) Name where your photo was taken. Submit as many as you like.
* Photos should be in digital format and be of landscape orientation printable as an 8.5 x 11 inch picture.
* Photos should represent Hudson or Hudson area. Photos could include community events, landmarks, businesses, landscapes, wildlife, parks, rivers, etc.
* If people are in the photo they should not be identifiable. If a model is identifiable a photo release must be signed off by the model before calendar can be selected and used. A release form will be provided to photographer on request.
The backs of people are acceptable.
* August 1, 2023 is our deadline to submit photographs
* Proceeds from our calendar support interests in gardening through community service, educational programs, grants, and special projects.
Please share and spread the word!