Studio in the Woods Rental Agreement
Booking party must be 21 years of age.
- A complete inventory of the cabin is made after each rental period.
- The renter is responsible for any items missing or damaged.
- Outdoor music should be kept low - the sound travels in the hollow.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- No candles - they are a fire hazard and spilled wax is considered damage.
- Each cabin has a maximum occupancy limit. No guests, no outside vendors, no parties and only overnight guests are permitted on premises.
- Vehicles are to remain on gravel driveways.
- No pets of any kind.
- Hot tub should be entered at your own risk. All insect repellents, sunscreen, lotions, and oils should be removed prior to entering tub.
- Hot tub covers are fragile and expensive; handle with care.
- All our cabins are on a septic. Do not flush sanitary products, oil, grease, or garbage down sink.
- No smoking or vaping inside. Use ashtrays for outside smoking.
- Checkout is at 11:00 am. Please leave your cabin in the same orderly condition in which you arrived.
- Wash all dishes and pans.
- Remove food from fridge.
- Bag up all trash.
Cancellation Policy All cancellations will pay a $50 cancellation fee. If you cancel 30 days or greater prior to your arrival you will receive 100% minus the cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days or less there will be no refund.
I have read and I understand the agreement and will be held responsible for damages and extra cleaning assess during or discovered after my departure from the cabin.
Signed: _____________________________________________________ Date: ________________________
Car make, model, and license plate number: ________________________________________________