Hillcrest Elementary PTA
- April 30th - May 4th - Teacher Appreciation! Door decorating, daily appreciation.
- April 23rd - May 7th - Husky Fundraiser! (See Fundraising Tab in upper right corner)
- Thursday, May 3rd - PTA meeting, 11:30am, STEM lab
- Tuesday, May 22nd - Husky Hustle Run!
We are proud of our strong PTA and appreciate all our parents who help make Hillcrest great. The PTA provides a variety of opportunities for parents to help:
- Monetary donations
- Helping from home
- Volunteering in the classroom
- Participating as a committee member
- Leading on the PTA board
The PTA motto is Every child. One voice. Our purpose is to engage and empower families and communities to benefit every single child. You can follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hillcrestelementaryloganutah/.
PTA Leadership 2017-2018
President: Kate Twohig
President-Elect: Angel Hoffman
Secretary: Sheli Field
Treasurer: Rita Whiting
Here is a complete list of our board and committee members.
Our PTA meetings are held monthly on the 1st Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at the school. Please feel free to join us and offer your ideas and opinions. You can always contact us with any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive a FREE school directory (comes out in October)
- Stay in the loop with emails about upcoming events
- Have a vote in next year's PTA board
- Exclusive discounts on sports, concerts, theater, movie tickets, and theme parks tickets nationwide! http://www.utahpta.org/ticket-monster-perks
Please complete the online membership form to sign up for the Hillcrest PTA. Every member can make a difference! The form allows you to pay for the following offers in one donation via PayPal:
- PTA membership $8
- Donations, in any amount
- Hillcrest Book Club (suggested $5 per student)
- Directory only (no PTA membership) $8
We aren't fancy so you have to calculate your own total--sorry :). We do not charge a fee for using PayPal, but since they charge us, any donation toward covering those costs would be appreciated (even $1 would be great!). If you would prefer not to use PayPal to pay, please print the membership form and turn it into our red PTA box in the office with a check or cash payment, or mail to: Hillcrest PTA, 960 N 1400 E, Logan, UT 84321.
Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)!!!
We LOVE our Watch D.O.G.S.! Fathers and father figures, come spend time in our school!! Come give high-fives to the kids, help the teachers in their classrooms, go to specials (P.E., music, dance, etc.) with your child, and enjoy a FREE school lunch (compliments of the PTA).
The idea is that you pick ONE day, just ONE no matter how many kids you have at the school, to come volunteer. You can come all day, or only half of a day, or even for just a few hours. You can come any school day from October through March (no more than 2 Watch D.O.G.S. per day). We ask that you please show up at 7:45 a.m. to the front office so we can get you and your child into our Watch D.O.G.S. shirts (to be returned to the school at the end of the day), and to give you, the Watch D.O.G., your schedule for the day.
It is great fun and the kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Sign up to be a Watch D.O.G today and try it out!
Earn easy money for our school!
- Link your Smiths Card and earn money for our school! Sign in to your account, click on 'Community,' 'Smith's Inspiring Donations,' then find Hillcrest Elementary PTA (Organization Number VA820 ). FYI, you have to re-enroll every year (preferably in June).
- Link your Maceys Card and earn money for our school! Login to your account, find where it says 'Home/Savings/Account/Nonprofits' and click on 'Nonprofits', find "Hillcrest Elementary--Logan" and click on it. All done! It should show that you are actively donating to our school.