History of Formal Methods Workshop
The following information is for authors interested in submitting to the workshop. Submission is via EasyChair.
Submissions prior to the workshop will take the form of abstracts no longer than 500 words. If references are required, these can be added as an optional PDF file (and do not count towards the word count). All abstracts submitted to the workshop will be reviewed by at least 3 Program Committee members prior to the workshop; based on these reviews, a decision will be made on who to invite to present at the workshop.
Following to the workshop, proceedings will be published (details of publisher to be finalised later). Please indicate during your submission if you wish for a paper to be considered for inclusion in the proceedings—select “Yes” even if you are not totally certain. All papers submitted for publication in the proceedings will be subject to another round of reviews.
- Call for papers: January 2018
- Submissions: 30 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2019
- Presentations: 1 September 2019
- Workshop: 11th October
- Proceedings papers: 31 December 2019
- Pre-workshop: abstracts of up to 500 words with an optional inclusion of references if needed (not included in the 500 word limit).
- Post-proceedings: 30 page limit (excluding references) but may be negotiable.