History of Formal Methods Workshop
The following information was provided for authors interested in submitting to the workshop. It is retained for legacy reasons. If you are interested in seeing the accepted submissions, this information can be found on the Program page.
Submissions prior to the workshop will take the form of abstracts up to 500 words. If you wish to use references in your abstract, these can be added as an optional PDF file (and do not count towards the word count). All abstracts submitted to the workshop will be reviewed by at least 3 Program Committee members prior to the workshop; based on these reviews, a decision will be made on who to invite to present at the workshop. We will endeavour to review double-blind so please avoid making identifiable remarks in your abstract where possible (obviously, personal reflective/retrospective pieces will necessarily include identifying information).
Following to the workshop, proceedings will be published (details of publisher to be finalised later). Please indicate during your submission if you wish for a paper to be considered for inclusion in the proceedings—select “Yes” even if you are not totally certain. All papers submitted for publication in the proceedings will be subject to another round of reviews.
- Call for papers: January 2019
- Submissions: 30 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2019
- Presentations: 1 September 2019
- Workshop: 11th October
- Proceedings papers: 31 December 2019
- Pre-workshop: abstracts of up to 500 words with an optional inclusion of references if needed (not included in the 500 word limit).
- Post-proceedings: set by the publisher