Maintenance Announcer is a lightweight Bukkit Minecraft server plugin that makes it easy to tell everyone on your server that Maintenance to the server is happening.
- Simple and easy to use
- Works with PermissionsEx
- Announces server maintenance to all players or admins
- Announces server maintenance to all players when maintenance is started and when they log in
- Java 7 or higher (Java 8 or higher recommended)
- Minecraft Server that supports Bukkit Plugins
- Go to your "plugins" folder on your Bukkit/Spigot Minecraft Server, then add the "Maintenance Announcer 5.x.jar" to the folder.
Command: /maintenance start or /maintenance begin
Sends a broadcast to everybody on the server that maintenance has started.
Command: /maintenance admin start or /maintenance begin
Sends a broadcast to admins only on the server that maintenance has started.
Permission : hjw.maintenanceannouncer.adminstart
Responds back to the player if the server is currently undergoing maintenance. (Will also show admin only maintenance if the player has permission to see admin only maintenance.)
Permission : hjw.maintenanceannouncer.see
Command: /maintenance end or /maintenance stop
Sends a broadcast to everybody on the server that maintenance has ended.
Command: /maintenance admin end or /maintenance admin stop
Sends a broadcast to admins only on the server that maintenance has ended.
Permission : hjw.maintenanceannouncer.adminend
Command: /maintenance admin
Responds back to an admin if the server is currently undergoing maintenance.
Permission : hjw.maintenanceannouncer.adminsee
Command: /maintenance reload
Reloads the config file for Maintenance Announcer.
Permission : hjw.maintenanceannouncer.reload
Tested to work on:
Not tested, but should be capable:
Not compatible with: