New Housing Rebates 

Recently completed a new house or big renovation?

 Talk to HandyTax  to get your tax refund.

Construction Financial Management

New Housing Rebates 

Managing Estate Affairs

Personal Tax  (T1) and  Estate Tax Returns (T3)

Daniel Segal CPA-CGA

HandyTax wants to help you get a tax refund. Within the 2 past years, if you have closed a building permit, we want to ensure you apply for the tax refund.

Getting Started is Easy:

We believe that your project could be our next success story. If you're looking for a partner who combines expert tax knowledge with exceptional project management and communication skills, let's have a chat.

HandyTax is no longer accepting new disability tax credit clients as a result of Disability Tax Credit Promoters Restrictions Act. Unfortunately at the stated rates in the legislation, our service is no longer financially viable. More information is contained here.

HandyTax will continue our work with existing clients during this period.

Tel: 1-888-343-1155
By Appointment Only46 West Lynn AveToronto ONM4C 3W1