- Naked Oil Wrestling Make sure you don't miss our naked oil wrestling. Lose your clothes and inhibitions, give your skin a well deserved rub down with oil and step up to the mat! Wrestling is one of the most fun sports you can ever try, more so when you are on the Playa. It’s also one of humanity’s oldest and was among the major events of the original Olympics. Long before we were kicking balls around we were rolling around in the dirt, putting each other in headlocks! It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete novice who’s never tried it in your life or an experienced fighter, come along and experience this amazing bonding experience in Gymnasium, Black Rock City’s Ancient Greek wrestling school!
- Naked Yoga Nude yoga and acro-yoga – for a better flow and connection sometimes we’ll end the session with drinking wine in your favorite poses, as Ancient Greeks sometimes drank wine in acrobatic poses at their symposiums. Free your body, free your mind!
- Naked Philosophy Nudity has the power to surprise and shock, yet why, on reflection, can something as mundane as the naked body inspire simultaneously so much passion and revulsion? To be naked in 21st century western society demands intense self-examination, the questioning and reappraisal of conventional conventions and morality. In this sense, naturism, as the cultural and political movement of nudism is often known, is an inherently philosophical practice. And what better way to do philosophy than naked? We’re sure your college seminars would have been much more fun nude. Come and join us for lively discussions, debates and story-telling. We’ll be discussing naturism, body image, sharing experiences, debating body modification, if and how laws should be changed – really everything related to the human body.
- Naked Pottery Who doesn't like getting their fingers into it and getting a bit dirty? The ancient Greeks did! Pull up some Playa, channel your long lost Greek nonna and get creative with some clay. Create a bowl, small vase or even a shape that represents your mind. Naked pottery is a great way to meet some new friends, relax and unwind, or even a safe quiet place to try being naked in public for the first time!
- Butt-Cheeky Run & Races! Come get your burn started – with the sun’s soft caresses on your butt cheeks! The Ancient Greeks always trained and competed naked – in fact the ’gym’ comes from the word ‘gymnos’, meaning ‘naked’ in Greek. Come experience the freedom of running together in the altogether! Or at least come and see what a great spectator sport it is :) We’ll do a warm-up at the camp and then run wild in the ‘hood and all the way to the Man!
- Naked Sports Challenges The Ancient Greeks always trained and competed naked – in fact the ’gym’ comes from the word ‘gymnos’, meaning ‘naked’ in Greek. We are always looking for new ideas to incorporate into out weekly activities, if you have a sport you'd like us to introduce or you'd like to host for us get in contact.