GROSSE ILE PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
The Grosse Ile Parent and Teacher Organization seeks to establish cooperation and understanding between the staff of the middle and high schools and the parents of the students; to promote the improvement of the educational environment; and to provide educational enlightenment for the staff, students, and parents.
We often wonder how we can become more involved in our children's education. The Grosse Ile Parent & Teacher Organization (PTO) provides you with an easy way to stay involved and informed. The meetings we hold during the year offer a wonderful opportunity for parents, faculty, and administration to share concerns and exchange valuable information about the district and about our children's school. As we become better informed, we are able to stay abreast of school changes and options available for our children. The PTO is an excellent way to become a more involved parent.
Your donations fund the following examples of school support:
● Student Assemblies/Enrichment ● Senior Honors Reception
● Refreshments - 8th Grade Honors ● Teacher Appreciation
● New Library Books Funding ● High School PE Equipment
● Middle School Water Stations ● Class of 2020 Senior Recognition Banners
● 2021: 8th grade field day party ● and more!
President: Bridgette Botten
Vice Presidents: Jami Antosiewicz and Wendy Kearney