We provide individualized grave site planning and gardening. This can include following:
- Site Cleaning
- Cleaning of the memorial/stone/marble based upon monument size and difficulty
- Polishing of bronze inscription plaques
- Landscaping (weeding, raking, trimming, watering, fertilizing, mulching)
- Saddle wreath, or round wreath placement
- Planting of bulbs, perennial and annual flower planting
- Shrubbery planting and trimming (cemetery rules apply)
- Placement of solar lighting or other decorations (photos, mementos, urns, pots, wind chimes, dream catchers, etc.)
- Emailed or text message photos of the site before and after the gardening is completed.
- Site visits can be arranged on a planned service schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly), a spring/fall basis, or for special occasions.
- Decorations can also be arranged for specific holidays including wreaths and greens for Christmas, pumpkins in the fall, silk holiday poinsettia flowers at Christmas/Hanukkah, and flags and service emblems for Memorial Day.
- Beautiful options available for these restricted cemeteries, for example, floral silk saddle arrangements, round wreaths on a hanger, small silk bouquets for a vase, and/or solar lights, if allowed.
Gift certificates will be given to first years' design and maintenance of the memorial site.
Pricing & Consultation
Please call (269-815-8444) to inquire about prices, needs and arrangements.