(Updated on 2-2-2023)
1. GUMC Choir practice is on Wed. at 3 p.m. in the church sanctuary.
2. Next week, on Feb. 5, is Holy Communion and a Family Worship Service.
3. The next youth program (Valentine gifts for Pregnant Center) will be on Feb. 3rd (Fri.), from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Online Registration link, https://forms.gle/Mb3B5TiAKQ3WB3wQ6
4. Welcome, Chris Van Wagner, a special guest speaker, will preach on Sunday worship (today)
5. Funeral service for Kathryn Jones (Mary Magnetico's youngest daughter) will be held on Feb. 4th at 11 a.m. at the Grahamsville UMC.
6. Sundown UMC Covered Dish is Feb. 4th at 5:30 pm.
7. Pastor will be out of town from February 6th–8th for 2023 UMC Peace Committee training.
8. Confirmation or baptism classes (6 weeks) will begin in the second week of Feb.
9. The East Sullivan Cooperative Parish Pancake Supper is Feb. 18th (Sat.) at 5 pm in Hurleyville UMC.
10. The 2023 Lent Bible Study begins on Wednesday, February 15th.
- The study book is Luke: Jesus and the Outsiders, Outcasts, and Outlaws by Adam Hamilton.
- Please contact Pastor Seung Jin for registration and more information.
12. Happy Birthday!! - John Chevalier (Feb. 1st), James Frost (24th), Jean Keesler (26th)
Theresa W. - Remembering her mom who passed away 8 years ago.
Nancy - Prayers for Lollie's mom.
Jean K. - Safe travels for the wrestling team and all the spectators. Praise that there have been no major injuries. Celebrating that Adam placed 4th in the tournament this weekend.
Jona H. - Prayers for the family of Betty TerBush. Celebrating that Betty was a vital part of this church for many years.
Julia F. - Prayers for a friend, Sonny, who is having surgery this week.
Marcia F. - Celebrating the beautiful day yesterday and the successful Polar Plunge that she's been a part of for 30 years now. This event supports the Alzheimer's Association.
Vicky S. - Praise that her niece, Kayla, and the local firemen were able to be a part of the Polar Plunge.
Pastor - Prayers for Cherisse
We appreciate your genuine consideration, dedication, and support,
which empowers the community of faith in Grahamsville & Sundown to operate the goodness
and beauty of God to the world and the loving ministry to the local mission field.