NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF CANADA. EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC.
1. Promotion Description: The Graco Canada June Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/19/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 6/30/2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Canada and its territories (excluding residents of Quebec), who as of the date of entry are 18 years of age or older, and who at the time of entry and through the completion of the Sweepstakes (a) have internet access, (b) have an email address (which must remain the same throughout the Sweepstakes) and (c) have an active Instagram or Facebook account. Employees of Graco Children’s Products Inc., (the “Sponsor”), Newell Brands Canada ULC, Newell Brands Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies (the “Promotion Entities”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, children, and siblings, whether biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
3. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or participate in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person. A person may enter the Sweepstakes in accordance with the requirements and one (1) of the entry methods described below:
· Social Media. During the Promotion Period, visit the Graco Canada Instagram page (www.instagram.com/gracocanada) or the Graco Canada Facebook page (www.facebook.com/GracoBabyCanada) and find the Graco June Sweepstakes post. All valid entrants will have completed the 2-step entrance process, outlined below. To enter the Sweepstakes on Instagram, a potential entrant must (1) like the post, and (2) tag a friend in the comments. To enter the Sweepstakes on Facebook, a potential entrant must (1) like the post, and (2) tag a friend in the comments. Each entry shall be referred to as a Submission. An eligible Submission enters you in the Sweepstakes for a chance to win the prize. Proof of sending a Submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Neither Sponsor nor any of its parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies, advertising/promotion agencies, respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or assigned (collectively “Released Parties”) are liable for any disputes between participants and/or entrant related to the Submission.
· (b) Alternate Electronic Mail (“Email”) Entry Method. One may submit an Email which includes the following information: first and last name, age, complete address including postal code (no PO Boxes accepted) telephone number and email address. The Email must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received before the end of the Promotion Period. The email subject line must read “Graco June Sweepstakes.”
5. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values: There will be one (1) modes stroller wagon to be won at a total value of $599.99 (CAD).
The winner will receive:
· One (1) Graco Modes Stroller Wagon, valued at $599.99
Winner is responsible for payment of any income taxes on total value of prize under applicable federal, provincial, and local laws.
Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if for any reason an advertised prize cannot be awarded as intended in these rules; and potential winners agree to such substitution as a condition of entry in this Sweepstakes.
Limit one prize per entrant.
6. Winner Determination: Winner will be determined from valid entries received for the applicable Promotion Period. There will be one (1) winner selected. The winner will be randomly chosen from collected valid entries by July 15th, 2022. The winner will be notified no later than July 22nd at 5:00 p.m. EST via Instagram direct message OR Facebook direct message, or by email. Odds of being selected depend on total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be subsequently contacted by Sponsor and asked to answer a skill testing question, and upon providing the correct answer will be deemed a winner.
Sponsor will select the one (1) winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If applicable, the potential winner must be available to participate to be eligible in any portion of the Sweepstakes that participation may be required. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified, is deemed ineligible or cannot fully participate in prize activities, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner or if the potential winner cannot fully participate in prize activities.
7. Winner Notification: Once the selection of the winner is complete, the selected winner will receive an Instagram, Facebook direct message or email from the Sponsor letting them know they’ve won the Sweepstakes. The winner will then provide that Sponsor with their full name, email address, street address, and telephone number for mailing purposes. The prize will be sent to the winner at the address provided. Failure to respond within 48 hours of receipt of the direct message may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to another entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Sponsor is not obligated to attempt to notify potential winner(s) by any other method or means of communication.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Instagram, Facebook, the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Terms/Limitations of Liability:
· Neither Sponsor nor the other Promotion Entities assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Sweepstakes entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Sweepstakes.
· (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, or if required by Instagram or Facebook, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
· (iii) Sponsor’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
· (iv) Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’ control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. COVID-19), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner based solely on non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
· (vi) ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER PROVINCE’S LAWS.
10. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Official Rules: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, print this page.
13. Sponsor: Graco Children’s Products Inc., 20-B Hereford St, Brampton, ON L6Y 0M1, Canada. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not Instagram or Facebook.