Our NEW Ministry Center is located at
815 East Lincoln Ave in Olivia, MN. (New address 4/1/2021)
Worship Service ~ 10 AM
Upcoming Special Guest Speakers:
September 19 - Chet Boen - Gideons
October 3 - Kevin Howell - Paraguay
October 10 - Kevin Howell & Julio - Paraguay
* NEW: “Prayer for the Harvest” on Sunday nights at 6 pm.
September 19, at 6 pm, you are invited to come to GCC Ministry Center to pray to the Lord of the Harvest. If you feel lead by the Holy Spirit to hold a prayer walk in your community on a future Sunday, please reach out to Pastor Henry for more information.
Jesus said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
* ROCK Youth Group, grades 6-12, will meet at the Ministry Center, Wednesday, September 21 from 6-8. (Reaching Our Community Kids)
* The Jail Ministry will return to Wednesday Nights at 6:30.
If you are interested in serving in this important ministry, please contact Wendell Verinck at 320-579-0119.
* Fall Life Groups will be starting soon - See the sign up below or there will be a sign-up clip board on Sunday if you are interested in leading, hosting or joining a study.
* There will be a pot luck after church October 10 in celebration of Pastor Appreciation Month. Stay tuned for further details.
* Save the Date! There will be a special event coming up on Sunday, October 17th at 4 pm called "Taste of Paraguay." More information coming soon.
While some at Grace Community Church choose to dress up, most come dressed very casual, even in jeans and a t-shirt. We invite you to come as you are! We simply want to share with you God’s Truth and welcome you with God’s Grace.
COVID- We ask that you pre-screen yourself. If you do not feel well or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID please stay home.
** There is currently no Children's Sunday school or staffed nursery. There is a Cry Room available.
Ministry Center Office phone 320-523-2711
Use the navigation menu to learn more about LIFE Groups for adults and families, youth group for grades 6-12, and our various other ministries.
Grace Community Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America – EFCA.org.
Find us on FACEBOOK.
Or you can CONTACT US using this form.