We are pleased to announce the 2019 Provincial championship.
Date: 16 & 17 Nov
Please follow the following procedure:
- All GNFSA skaters to ENTER ONLINE before the deadline. Check entries on ENTRIES RECEIVED PAGE
- All Coaches to complete the PPC form as per the competition requirements
- Send your music to email@example.com before the closing date.
- Pay the entry fee into the GNFSA bank account with the skater's NAME & SURNAME (only, no other reference!) as payment reference.
- Deadline for entries: 1 November 2019 at midnight
- Spectators Tickets
COMPETITOR ENTRY FEES:
SINGLES R 600
ICE DANCE R600
PAIRS R 800
GROUPS R2000 (4 in a group doing syncro program)
ENTRIES close on 1st of November at 24h00.
A R 300 penalty for late entries is applicable per skater after the closing date (should the late entry be accepted by the organising committee)
SPECTATOR ENTRANCE FEES AT THE GROVE ICE RINK:
R140 per adult (13 years and older) per session at the door, OR R70 per adult per session bought online at Quicket.
Children under age 13 FREE
Parents part of the organising committee and assisting at the venue pays no entrance fees.
We are looking forward to hosting this event!
THE ORGANISING COMMITEE