Annual Ice Fishing Derby
February 8th, 2020
KIDS - $10.00 ~ ADULT - $20.00 ~ FAMILY - $35.00
Rules & Regulations
- All ticket sales end at 09:00 the day of the derby.
- All ticket and raffle sales are final.
- One entry per participant.
- All fish will be measured at Kennebunk Pond Boat Launch between 6:00am - 2:30pm on the day of the derby.
- All entries will be entered for door prizes and winners will be placed on the "Winners Board" throughout the tournament. *Must pick up your prize by 2:30pm derby day or another name will be drawn.
- Winners must have an ID or original ticket stub for validations.
- Winner must be present for 50/50 raffle drawing. If not present, another name will be drawn.
- All participants must follow derby rules as well as State of Maine Inland Fisheries and Wildlife Laws/Regulations.
- GMFRA is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- This is an honest derby, if for any reason staff feel the fish was not caught the day of the derby, the participant will be disqualified.
- Fish must be clean of Snow and Ice before entering the tagging booth.
- Participants must allow fish to remain at the tagging station located at Kennebunk Pond Boat Launch until the awards ceremony.
Prizes & Awards
- ADULT - Longest Trout
- 1st Place - $500.00
- 2nd Place -$250.00
- 3rd Place - $100.00
- KIDS - Longest Trout
- 1st Place - $150.00 Cabelas Card
- 2nd Place - $100.00 Cabelas Card
- 3rd Place - $75.00 Cabelas Card
- ADULT/KIDS - Heaviest Bass
- 1st Place - $100.00
- 2nd Place - 50.00
** All prize amounts will depend on total intake from entries.
** In order to win cash prizes the participant must be able to attend the awards ceremony at 2:45pm located at the Public Boat Launch and must have their valid purchased derby ticket.