Meta-Evolutionary Machine Intelligence Laboratory
Chang Wook Ahn (안창욱)
- 2005 : Ph. D in Information & Communication Eng., GIST
- 2001 : M.S. in Radio Science & Engineering, Korea Univ.
- 1998 : B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Korea Univ.
- 2017~present : Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, GIST
- 2008~2017 : Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.
- 2007~2008 : Research Professor, Information & Communication Engineering, GIST
- 2005~2007 : Research Staff Member, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Nature-Inspired Problem Solving
- Evolutionary Computing/Machine Learning
- Creativity-model Learning Intelligence
- AI Music and Art Generation
- 2008~present : Editorial Review Board, Int. Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation
- 2003. 01~2003. 08 : Visiting Scholar, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
- Linkage Artificial Bee Colony for Solving Linkage Problems, Expert Systems with Applications, 2016
- Biasing the Transition of Bayesian Optimization Algorithm between Markov Chain States in Dynamic Environments, Information Sciences, 2016
- Fast Artificial Bee Colony and its Application to Stereo Correspondence, Expert Systems with Application, 2016
- An Image Watermarking Scheme in Wavelet Domain with Optimized Compensation of Singular Value Decomposition via Artificial Bee Colony, Information Sciences, 2015
- Multi-objective Path Finding in Stochastic Time-dependent Road Networks using Nondominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm, Expert Systems with Applications, 2015