- Omnium Timing Rules found in the full race guide.
- Overall winners will be determined by the highest points. Riders may race individual races. There is no Stage Money for any category.
- Payout will be made Sunday *Top 3 in each category will be required to go to the podium immediately after each finish daily or forfeit prize money. No exceptions!
- Each category must meet a minimum field to receive full payout per race. See Guide for Prize Breakdowns.
- The Merckx Advantage Time Trial – The 7.5 mile rolling Time Trial on Saturday morning will have a twist. Any/All riders using aero equipment will receive actual race time BUT riders who complete the TT using a “Merckx Style” TT bike as defined by the following rules will get a :30 second deduction from their time.
Here are the rules and regulations for “Merckx”. There will be a TVS staff member in the staging line to verify rider status of Merckx or Aero. You must declare status before the start to qualify for the advantage. This scoring method is used only for the Stage Race. The results submitted to USAC for the TT will be on raw time only with no advantage. We feel this is fair and fun way to do the TT and allows riders without TT bikes to compete on a level field.
- No Teardrop Helmets(current aero Road helmets are ok) Ears CANNOT be covered.
- No aero wheels deeper than 50mm rims (ZIPP 404's are over 50MM)
- No aero bars of any size or length
- No shoe covers
- No Disc wheels
- Skinsuits are permitted.