At the end of each month we hold a virtual meeting for the Google Educator's Group of Ohio through a live Google Hangout video conference and broadcast. The purpose of these meetings are to:
- Connect Google-using educators in and around Ohio
- Share the latest Google Apps news and features from the last month
- Provide tutorials, demonstrations, and how-to’s
- Share best practices of how Google Apps is being used within the districts
- Ask questions and get answers
All educators are welcome to participate including administrators, technology coordinators, technology support staff, teachers, and more. The meetings are broadcast live using a Google Hangout. Users can participate in several ways:
- Join the Google Hangout remotely to take part in the meeting (let Eric know ahead of time that you would like to join the Hangout by emailing him at email@example.com)
- View the live video stream of the meeting
- Type in the shared Google Doc agenda for the meeting
The video from the meetings will also be recorded and available for later viewing for those who cannot connect during the live meeting.
Schedule and Links
Below is a schedule of upcoming meetings for GEG Ohio. For each meeting there is a link to view the live Google Hangout video boradcast, and a link to the editable Google Doc agenda for the meeting.
Note: Dates and times are subject to change. Be sure to check back to verify the meeting details.
Below is a list of past GEG Ohio meetings with links to the recorded videos and Google Doc agendas.