The authors/editors/co-signers do not directly endorse any of these websites or organizations below.
While the authors/editors check through these websites and we largely agree with their causes, there are many potential complications and changes of the organizations. The websites are also going through constant updates.
These links are just to provide resources that could be useful for the readers.
Links to donate:
• Verified Fundraisers for AAPI Justice on GoFundMe - to donate to the families affected by the hate crimes
• AAPI Community Fund
• The Center for Asian Pacific or American Women
• National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance
• Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
• Asian Americans Advancing Justice
• AAPI Progressive Action
• Asian Mental Health Collective
Donations to help India, Nepal, and other countries' COVID situations:
• Help India Breathe - The donations from this fund will go to GiveIndia’s India Covid Relief Fund-II,
which directs resources to a growing list of NGOs working on the ground.
• Give India - Help provide life-saving supplies and essentials at COVID hospitals and care centers.
• Ventilators for India - Organized by our colleagues in Physics.
• America Nepal Medical Foundation
Added on April 30, 2021, to help raise funds for the serious COVID situation in India and nearby countries;
more links to be added.
Links to learn:
• History of Anti-Asian sentiment in the US (NPR)
• Long history of racism against Asian Americans (PBS)
• How racism and white supremacy fueled a Black-Asian divide in America
• Letter to Asian+ members of the physics and astronomy community in support of Black Lives Matter
• Particles for Justice
• Board Statement from APS
• APS Condemns Anti-Asian Racism
• Making Physics Equitable Webinar Series
• Stop AAPI Hate (volunteer, donate, access resources on how to support the AAPI community). Instagram @StopAAPIHate
• How to Respond to Coronavirus Racism
• Interrupting Oppression Webinars (4/24, 5/1, 5/8)
• There were 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents, mostly against women, in past year