We empower our girls to excel in rigorous academics and character education while fostering them to be positive forces in our global community.
What Sets GPA Apart?
- 1:1 iPad Initiative
- Every student receives their very own iPad to use throughout the school year while at school.
- Students learn 21st century skills
- No lost work! Digital work flow prevents students from misplacing an assignment
- Multiple ways to assess knowledge. Note taking, drawing pictures, creating videos, recording your voice, etc
- Instant feedback. Teachers can instantly grade and provide feedback on assignments
- We incorporate Google Classroom and Office 365, providing students with the tools to be successful.
- Cambridge International Candidate School
Developing confident, dynamic, educated young women.
Focus on developing the 3 Cs:
- We want all our girls to be Competent, Confident, and Connected.
- This is the basis of self-esteem so by ensuring our girls develop the 3Cs
- They will be prepared to be successful in any future endeavor.
Emphasis on Community
A lot of time is spent developing a sense of community. Your daughter will become part of the Girls Preparatory family.
College Preparatory Theme
- Rigorous, Challenging, and Engaging Classes including 7 high school credit courses
- Organizational, Study, and Time Management Skill Development
- House Systems based on the sorority house model (sisterhood, smaller learning community, community service projects, etc.)
- Each house creates character development, study and organizational skill, accountability and goal setting, study halls, as well as community service learning projects during extended homeroom time on Mondays.
- College Bound Culture
After-School Enrichment Academies
- Free to all students
- Offered Tuesdays - Fridays
- After school to 4:45 pm
- Up to 10 different programs are offered each day!
- Choose up to 4 days of activities!
- Yoga, Dance, Edible Science, 3D Printing, Rock Band, Archery, Golf, and much more!
Less distractions and more of a focus on learning
Distractions are reduced with a single gender environment and the incorporation of uniforms.