I am currently a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Brain, Mind & Markets Laboratory and the Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne. I received my PhD from the University of Zurich in January 2018. In 2016, I spent one year as a visiting researcher at the Toulouse School of Economics. You can find my CV here.
My research focuses on asset pricing, combining theoretical work with experimental and empirical analysis. I am particularly interested in complexity, both from a markets and a retail investor perspective. In my job market paper (winner of the WFA 2019 NASDAQ Award for best Asset Pricing Paper), I study how humans trade complex risks.
To get in contact, please send me an email.
Recent and upcoming conferences
- 30th Annual Utah Winter Finance Conference
- FIRN 2019
- EFA 2019
- CEPR European Summer Symposium in Financial Markets
- Econometric Society Australasian Meeting 2019
- WFA 2019
- EF 2019
- Barcelona GSE Summer Forum 2019
- MPI Experimental Finance Workshop 2019
- Paris December Finance Meeting 2018