- FaReS attended the Experimental Psychology Society conference in Bournemouth.
- John presented his work at a special symposium on face processing at the British Neuropsychological Society Spring meeting in London.
- Our very own, John Towler featured on BBC Breakfast, on live TV, discussing the research we are doing here at Swansea into face blindness.
- Jodie Davies-Thompson featured on BBC Good Morning Wales, on live radio, discussing our face training programme.
- Our research has featured on an article for the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47304678
- Jodie presented her work on rehabiliation of prosopagnosia, at the EPS conference in Manchester.
- Lastest paper from Jodie Davies-Thompson accepted for publication in Cerebral Cortex, on how the brain integrates information from faces and voices.
- Welcome to our newest member, Jeanne Childs! Jeanne will be doing her PhD with Jeremy and Alex, on evolution and face perception.
- The new Face Research Swansea (FaReS) website is now live! The members continue to debate whether it should be pronounced 'far-res' or 'fairs'. Opinions are divided.