Training for HMDR Exemptee License Applicants
CA Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Exemptee Certification Class
California requires home medical device retailers (HMDR) & durable medical equipment (DME) providers to retain an on-site Exemptee (who must be physically present during all hours of operation) to conduct their business. This course is approved & recommended by the CA Department of Public Health (CDPH), as it meets their training certification requirements. $525 per student.
California Exemptee Training
This course is recommended by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) as it meets their training requirements, and covers:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
To meet CDPH requirements, we offer a web-based, self-study class, and the final exams for this certification. The class is fast, to the point, and has helped thousands of California Exemptee license applicants get licensed.