Training for HMDR Exemptee License Applicants
CA Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Exemptee Certification Class
This course is accepted by the California Department of Public Health, as it meets their training certification requirements for Exemptee license applicants. California requires home medical device retailers (HMDR) & durable medical equipment (DME) providers to retain an on-site Exemptee (who must be physically present during all hours of operation) to conduct their business. $525 per student.
California Exemptee Training
This course is recommended by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) as it meets their training requirements, and covers:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
To meet CDPH requirements, we offer a web-based, self-study class, and the final exams for this certification. The class is fast, to the point, and has helped thousands of California Exemptee license applicants get licensed.