Virtual Scientific Meeting
20th October, 2021
The link to the meeting has been sent to all registered participants. If you have not received the link, first check your spam box, then send us an email and we will help you!
Some "good to know" information:
- If you don't have Zoom installed, you may launch Zoom from your web browser by clicking the link in the invitation (however, you may have local IT settings that may hinder this action) (see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362593-Launching-Zoom-from-a-web-browser).
- You may log on/log off as you wish during the day.
- There are almost 180 registered participants!
- Due to this, you will be on mute and camera off from the start in order not to disturb the presentations.
- During the presentations, you may use the "Chat" to type your questions. The moderator will select from these and ask the presenters.
- The speakers have received specific information in a separate email.
- If you have any issues with Zoom, please use the "Chat" or send an email to email@example.com, and we will do our best to help you.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to record the presentations. We will however try to share as many PowerPoints as possible (if the presenters give their consent) after the meeting.
We are looking forward to the event and hope that you will find it interesting! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.
Andreas, Bo and Denise
One day virtual meeting with scientific presentations.
Share and discuss your research, case study, ideas and experiences.
The meeting is open to all (although ISFG membership is encouraged).
The main theme of the meeting is the use of DNA and genetics for paternity & kinship analysis and missing person identification (including topics such as DNA extraction methods, DNA typing approaches, genetic polymorphisms, biostatistics, investigative genetic approaches, quality assurance and more).
The ESWG member meeting will be a part of this virtual event.