Over 20 great museums throughout New York State.
The Empire State Museums Reciprocal Program brings together museums, art galleries, historic sites, and other great institutions from across the State of New York to share the benefits of membership. When you join one, your benefits extend to all. Join an ESMRP institution and start exploring Empire State museums today!
Click below to explore current ESMRP participant institutions. Download the current list here.
Is your institution interested in joining the program? Download an enrollment form here.
Have questions? Get in touch by email.
Get social and follow the ESMRP on Facebook for content from these great New York destinations.
- Adirondack History Museum | Elizabethtown, NY
- Albany Institute of History & Art | Albany, NY
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery | Buffalo, NY
- Alfred Ceramic Art Museum | Alfred, NY
- Arnot Art Museum | Elmira, NY
- Burchfield Penney Art Center | Buffalo, NY
- CNSE Children's Museum of Science & Technology | Troy, NY
- Columbia County Historical Society | Kinderhook, NY
- Everson Museum of Art | Syracuse, NY
- FASNY Museum of Firefighting | Hudson, NY
- Frederic Remington Art Museum | Ogdensburg, NY
- Glenn H. Curtiss Museum | Hamondsport, NY
- Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art | Ithaca, NY
- The Hyde Collection | Glens Falls, NY
- Irish American Heritage Museum | Albany, NY
- miSci (Museum of Innovation & Science) | Schenectady, NY
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute | Utica, NY
- National Museum of Dance | Saratoga Springs, NY
- New-York Historical Society | New York, NY
- Phelps Mansion Museum | Binghamton, NY
- Roberson Museum and Science Center | Binghamton, NY
- Saratoga Automobile Museum | Saratoga Springs, NY
- Shaker Museum Mount Lebanon | New Lebanon, NY
- Staten Island Museum | Staten Island, NY
- World Awareness Children's Museum | Glens Falls, NY