"Zerom in Europe, Europe in Zerom"
"Żerom in Europe, Europe in Żerom" is the name of the Erasmus+ KA1 project realised in Stefan Zeromski High School in Kielce in the period between 01/06/2017 and 30/06/2018.
The main objective of the project is:
● to improve professional competences of our teachers, and as a result to improve the quality of teaching at school,
● to acquire European dimension,
● to modernise the teaching process via introducing content and language integrated learning (the integration of subject-matter content with English),
● to improve the participants' language competences so as to enable them to use the foreign language as the subject teaching tool,
● to support nonformal education, i.e. in accordance with the rule: “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”.
In the following project we have planned five European mobility activities in the form of participation in training courses in England, Spain and Portugal. The participants are Polish, English, Spanish and Biology teachers.
Having returned from the mobility abroad, the participants will be involved in the implementation of the acquired new competences in accordance with the European Development Plan.