Q: When will I be able to register?
- Registration is now open! Please click here to sign up for a camp.
Q: What is the refund policy?
- A $150 (Day Camp) non-refundable deposit ($200 for Elite camp) is required in order to reserve your daughters place in camp. Refunds besides the deposit will be refunded up until 24 hours before the start date of camp. If you can no longer attend your payment can be applied to another Emory Girls Basketball Camp if during the same year. Payments are due in full by the first day of camp.
Q: Will there be swimming for the Day camp?
- Yes, the campers will swim on Wednesday for both Day camps. Each camper will be required to complete a swim test before participation.
Q: Will lunch be provided?
- For the Day camp meals will not be provided. Please pack a snack and lunch or lunch money for your camper.
- For the Elite camp all meals will be provided.
Q: Where do I park/ drop off/ pick up my camper?
- Parking information will be sent out prior to camp start date.
Q: Where will camp be held?
- All camps will be held at Emory University in the George Woodruff PE Center.