This is a preview page for EISS 12. Papers are added as they are completed, and each paper is dated and marked as a preview. Note that the page numbers are not yet finalized.
- Emilie Destruel and Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss, (Non-)Exhaustivity in French c'est-Clefts, 30 pages, 2019-02-21, MD5 hash =
- Yanwei Jin and Jean-Pierre Koenig, Expletive Negation in English, French, and Mandarin: A Semantic and Language Production Model, 30 pages, 2019-03-09, MD5 hash =
- Fabienne Martin and Zsófia Gyarmathy, A Finer-grained Typology of Perfective Operators, 30 pages, 2019-03-03, MD5 hash =
- Vítor Míguez, On (Un)certainty: The Semantic Evolution of Galician seguramente, 30 pages, 2019-02-20, MD5 hash =
- Emanuel Quadros, The Semantics of Possessive Noun Phrases and Temporal Modifiers, 30 pages, 2019-03-10, MD5 hash =
2019-02-20: Creation of preview page