Note: The preview page has been superseded by the volume page, but the preview versions of the papers are left here for the historical record.
This is a preview page for EISS 12. Papers are added as they are completed, and each paper is dated and marked as a preview. Note that the page numbers are not yet finalized.
- Anne Abeillé and Shrita Hassamal, Sluicing in Mauritian: A Fragment-Based Analysis, 30 pages, 2019-12-30, MD5 hash =
- Aixiu An and Anne Abeillé, Number Agreement in French Binomials, 30 pages, 2019-10-19, MD5 hash =
- Micky Daniels and Yael Greenberg, Extreme Adjectives in Comparative Structures and even, 29 pages, 2019-10-18, MD5 hash =
- Emilie Destruel and Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss, (Non-)Exhaustivity in French c'est-Clefts, 30 pages, 2019-04-03, MD5 hash =
- Regine Eckardt and Andrea Beltrama, Evidentials and Questions, 35 pages, 2019-04-01, MD5 hash =
- Yanwei Jin and Jean-Pierre Koenig, Expletive Negation in English, French, and Mandarin: A Semantic and Language Production Model, 30 pages, 2019-03-09, MD5 hash =
- Fabienne Martin and Zsófia Gyarmathy, A Finer-grained Typology of Perfective Operators, 30 pages, 2019-04-03, MD5 hash =
- Vítor Míguez, On (Un)certainty: The Semantic Evolution of Galician seguramente, 30 pages, 2019-05-11, MD5 hash =
- Emanuel Quadros, The Semantics of Possessive Noun Phrases and Temporal Modifiers, 30 pages, 2019-03-10, MD5 hash =
2019-12-31: Note added about the volume page
2019-02-20: Creation of preview page