Amanda Anderson is a technology facilitator for Southern Lehigh School District (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania). She works with teachers and students to incorporate technology into their everyday lessons and special projects. She also provides technical support for her building.
Before coming to SLSD, Amanda worked for six years as a classroom teacher in Lehigh Valley private schools. In addition to her work with SLSD, Amanda consults for other schools in the Allentown area and has spoken at state and regional educational technology conferences.
- Your Personal Learning Network: Using Social Media to Enhance Professional Development, Berks-Lehigh Edusummit, 2015
- Productivity and Google Apps. Edusummit, 2016
- Powering up with GAFE, Edusummit, 2016
- Going 1:1 with Chromebooks, Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference, 2017
- Nearpod: Powering up your presentations, Edusummit, 2017
- Grading Student Work and Assessments in Google, Edusummit, 2017
- The Beginners Guide to Google Classroom, Edusummit, 2017
- High Tech and Low Tech Formative Assessments for All, Edusummit, 2017
Education and Certifications:
MEd, Instructional Technology, DeSales University, 2016
Google Certified Trainer, 2017
Apple School Teacher
My work on YouTube
Click here to access a playlist of s series of videos on Google Classroom. In these videos I give an in depth tour of Google Classroom from creating your first class to grading assignments.
Click here to see how a group of students presented animal research projects using the green screen technique.
Other Technical Proficiencies
Apple School Manager
iPad Educational apps
Google Classroom K-12
Clever portal management