Sat February 9 2019
10:00 - 10:30 Breakfast (provided) and registration
- 10:30 Aaron Doliana (UMD) - Wh-quantifier float in German
- 11:15 Yuhan Zhang (Harvard) - Online processing of Mandarin Classifier and Noun-Noun Compound
12:00 - 1:30 Lunch (provided)
- 1:30 Julia Sturm (Harvard) - Phonological change and analogical remodeling in Greek nasal presents
- 2:15 Suzana Fong (MIT) - CONCORD vs. INDEX number in Wolof bare nominals
3:00 - 3:15 Coffee Break
- 3:15 Rodrigo Ranero (UMD) - The eventive core is not special in ellipsis
- 4:00 Deniz Satik (Harvard) - Control is not raising: evidence from overt split control in Ewe
- We'd like to thank the Language Science Center and their staff for hosting us in their space and helping to put on this event; a special thanks to Shevaun Lewis and Caitlin Eaves for helping with all of the coordination.
- Another special thanks to Kim Kwok, Director of Administrative Services for the Department of Linguistics, who graciously helped organize the food.
- Thanks also to the Graduate Student Government. This event is funded in part by your Graduate Student Activities Fee.
- Finally, thanks to the Department of Linguistics for funding the other part of this event.
- Adam Liter [io at adamliter dot org ]
- Hisao Kurokami [kurokamihisao at gmail dot com]