InterNeighborhood Council of Durham (INC)
Welcome to the new INC website home (as of 1/2019) Please change your bookmarks to point to https://sites.google.com/view/durhaminc/
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
--January 22 Meeting Agenda--
a) Tax Reappraisal Process (40 minutes)
Ryan Vincent, Reappraisal Coordinator;
Teresa Hairston, Deputy Tax Adminstrator
b) Durham150 (30 minutes)
Gineen Cargo, Durham150 Project Manager
Shade Shakur, Durham150
Neighborhood Reports and Announcements
- January 22, 2019
- February 26, 2019
- March 26, 2019
- April 23, 2019
- May 28, 2019
- June 25, 2019
- July 23, 2019
- August 27, 2019
- September 24, 2019
- October 22, 2019
- November 26, 2019
- December - no meeting
- Conference Room of the Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services
- Third floor of Building #2
- Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main Street.
- Parking is available in front and in the rear of building #2.
- Maps and directions
Dues are $25/year (January to December) but neighborhoods are encouraged to pay more than the minimum to support INC's work.
Please alert your neighborhood treasurer that INC dues for 2018 are due in January/February.
Dues may be given to your INC rep who will give them to INC Treasurer, Susan Sewell, or they may be mailed to:
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705