InterNeighborhood Council of Durham (INC)
Welcome to the INC website!
Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Next meeting will be on January 28
January 28 @7:00pm Agenda
LOCATION: 3nd Floor Conference Room , #2 Building at Golden Belt, 807 East Main Street, Durham
1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Will Wilson, President
2) (2 min) Adjustments to the Agenda
3) (3 min) Approval of the prior Minutes
4) (45 min) Buses, and bus rapid transit
Transportation Director Seth Egan
5) (15 min) Northgate Mall conversation
Jeff Furman, Northwood Ravin
6) Committee Reports
(5 min) County Commission Forum - not going forward
(10 min) EHC Accountability/Indicators Workgroup
(5 min) Neighborhood and Community Outreach Committee
7) Old Business/New Business
(5 min) Engage Durham/Comp Plan Update
8) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements
(10 min) Black Meadow Ridge development
- January 28
- February 25
- March 24
- April 28
- May 26
- June 23
- July 28
- August 25
- September 22
- October 27
- November 24
- December - no meeting
- Conference Room of the Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services
- Third floor of Building #2
- Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main Street.
- Parking is available in front and in the rear of building #2.
- Maps and directions
Dues are $25/year (January to December) but neighborhoods are encouraged to pay more than the minimum to support INC's work.
Please alert your neighborhood treasurer that INC dues for 2019 are due in January/February.
Dues may be given to your INC rep who will give them to INC Treasurer, Susan Sewell, or they may be mailed to:
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
732 Ninth St, #700
Durham, NC 27705