Nilanjan Dey is an Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology at Techno India College of Technology (under Techno India Group), Kolkata, India. He is a visiting fellow of University of Reading, London, UK and visiting Professor of Duy Tan University, Vietnam. He was an honorary Visiting Scientist at Global Biomedical Technologies Inc., CA, USA (2012-2015). He is an Research Scientist of Laboratory of Applied Mathematical Modeling in Human Physiology, Territorial Organization of- Scientific and Engineering Unions, Bulgaria. Associate Researcher of Laboratoire RIADI, University of Manouba, Tunisia. He is a Scientific Member of - Politécnica of Porto. He was awarded his PhD. from Jadavpur Univeristy in 2015. In addition, recently he was awarded as one among the top 10 most published academics in the field of Computer Science in India (2015-17) during ‘Faculty Research Awards’ organized by Careers 360 at New Delhi, India. Before he joined Techno India, he was Assistant Professor of JIS College of Engineering and Bengal College of Engineering and Technology.
He has authored/edited more than 50 books with Elsevier, Wiley, CRC Press and Springer, and published more than 300 papers. His h-index is 32 with more than 4900 citations. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Int. J. of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI, IGI Global,UK, Scopus), Int. J. of Rough Sets and Data Analysis (IGI Global,US, DBLP,ACM dl), Co- Editor-in-Chief of Int. J. of Synthetic Emotions (IGI Global,US, DBLP,ACM dl) and International Journal of Natural Computing Research (IGI Global,US, DBLP,ACM dl). He is the Series Co-Editor of Springer Tracts in Nature-Inspired Computing (STNIC), Springer, Series Co-Editor of Advances in Ubiquitous Sensing Applications for Healthcare (AUSAH), Elsevier, Series Editor of Computational Intelligence in Engineering Problem Solving and Intelligent Signal processing and data analysis, CRC Press (FOCUS/Brief Series) and Advances in Geospatial Technologies (AGT) Book Series, (IGI Global), US, serves as an editorial board member of several international journals, including International Journal of Image Mining (IJIM), Inderscience, Associated Editor of IEEE Access (SCI-Indexed), and International Journal of Information Technology, Springer.
His main research interests include Medical Imaging, Machine learning, Computer Aided Diagnosis as well as Data Mining. He has been on program committees of over 50 international conferences, a workshop organizer of 5 workshops, and acted as a program co-chair and/or advisory chair of more than 10 international conferences. He has given more than 40 invited lectures in 10 countries, including many invited plenary/keynote talks at the international conferences such as ITITS2017 (China), TIMEC2017 (Egypt) and SOFA2018 (Romania), BioCom2018 (UK) etc.
- [International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence ]
- [International Journal of Rough Sets and Data Analysis ]
- [International Journal of Synthetic Emotions ]
- [ International Journal of Natural Computing Research ]
Book Series Editor
- Series Co-Editor of Springer Tracts in Nature-Inspired Computing (STNIC) , Springer
- Series Co-Editor of Advances in Ubiquitous Sensing Applications for Healthcare, Elsevier
- Series Co-Editor of Hybrid Computational Intelligence for Pattern Analysis & Understanding, Elsevier
- Series Editor of Computational Intelligence in Engineering Problem Solving, CRC Press.
- Series Editor of Intelligent Signal Processing and Data Analysis, CRC Press
- Series Editor of Advances in Geospatial Technologies , IGI Global
- Series Co-Editor of De Gruyter Series on the Internet of Things, De Gruyter
- [IEEE Access]
- [IJIT, Springer]
- [International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology]
- [International Journal of Virtual and Augmented Reality ]
- [Research Briefs on Info. & Comm. Technology Evolution ]
Regional Editor - Asia
International Advisory Board Member
- [International Journal of Applied Metaheuristic Computing ]
- [International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education]
Editorial Board Member
- [International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences]
- [International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences ]
- [ Complex & Intelligent Systems Complex & Intelligent Systems, Springer]
Asst. Prof., Dept. of IT, Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, W.B., INDIA.
Address: New Town Mega City, Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
E-mail:- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org