Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow
Welcome to My Homepage
I am keen on working on topics arising from biology and ecology in an interdisciplinary team. I especially appreciate the possibility to develop different aspects of the projects, from modeling and theoretical study to discretization, numerical methods and programming.
Population dynamics, predator-prey models, epidemiological models, stage-structured populations, bifurcations analysis, Turing instability, pattern-formation, reaction cross-diffusion systems, optimal control.
 Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Milano (Italy)
 M.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Parma (Italy)
 B.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Parma (Italy)
- 13-15.01.2020 - Winter School on Reaction Diffusion PDE's and Optimization - Brescia (Italy)
- 4-7.02.2020 - DSABNS2020 - Trento (Italy)
- 2-4.03.2020 - EuroTech Workshop - Munich (Germany)
- **4.04.2020 - Ibiza (Half) Marathon (Relay 21K+21K)**
- 20-22.04.2020 - invited speaker at Mathematical Models in Biology: PDE & Stochastic Approaches - Vienna (Austria)
- **24.05.2020 - Nove Colli (130km 1871m D+)**
- 15-19.06.2020 - SIMAI2020 - Parma (Italy)
Due to a severe patellar tendonitis, no long-distance running races are planned. I hope to recovery soon! :)