7. Wang, Z. and S.-C. Cheung. 2018. Protecting Privacy in Outsourced Computing. In World Scientific Reference on Innovation: IV Innovation in Information Security, edited by S. Goel, Y. Hong, J. Giboney, and P. Atrey, published by World Scientific Publishing, 2018, pp. 137-164.
6. Shen, Ju, S.-C. Cheung, C. Chen, and R. Liu. 2018. Missing Depth Data Inpainting. To appear in Encyclopedia of Image Processing, edited by P. A. Laplante, published by Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
5. Paruchuri, J., Y. Luo and S.-C. Cheung, 2012. Preserving and Managing Privacy Information in Video Surveillance Systems. In Effective Surveillance for Homeland Security: Balancing Technology and Social Issues, edited by F. Flammini, R. Setola & G. Franceschetti, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, pp. 87-109.
4. Venkatesh, M. V., S.-C. Cheung, J. Paruchuri, J. Zhao and T. Nguyen. 2009. Protecting and Managing Privacy Information In Video Surveillance Systems. In Protecting Privacy in Video Surveillance, edited by Andrew Senior, Springer, 2009.
3. Zhao, J., S.-C. Cheung and T. Nguyen. 2009. Camera Network Configuration and its application in Privacy-protected Video Surveillance. In Multi-Camera Networks: Concepts and Applications, edited by H. Aghajan and A. Cavallaro, Elsevier Science and Technology Book Group, 2009.
2. Kamath, C., E. Cantu-Puz, S.-C. Cheung, I. K. Fodor, and N. A. Tang. 2005 Experiences in mining data from computer simulations. In Next Generation of Data-Mining Applications, edited by M. Kantardzic and J. Zurada, Wiley-IEEE Press pp. 211-233, March 2005.
1. Cheung, S.-C. and A. Zakhor. 2003. Efficient video similarity measurement with video signature. In Video Databases: Design and Applications, edited by B. Furht and O. Marques. CRC Press.