Doug Nevins Summer Soccer takes place for 5-weeks at the West Orange High School and is for eager athletes to learn more about the game and how to interact as a team/family. The program is open to boys/girls going into grades 2-12 and everyone interacts together in harmony.
The program is run by West Orange High School Varsity Boys Soccer Coach Doug Nevins and his star-studded staff ranging from current High School captains to alumni that have gone on to play in college and professionally.
DNS Summer Soccer runs 8:30am-2:30pm (M-Th) and 8:30am-11:30am (Fri)
Campers must bring shinguards, soccer ball, sneakers (cleats/turfs), water, sunscreen, and pack a lunch.
For more info, email email@example.com
MISSION OF DNS SUMMER SOCCER
· Help West Orange soccer players become the best in the state.
· Allow West Orange players to develop familiarity by training together in the summer.
· Give West Orange players something constructive to do in the summer.
· Allow West Orange players to have fun while getting better.
· Let younger players learn from and emulate older, more experienced players by training with them.