International Conference on
Diabetes and Heart diseases
March 30-31, 2020 Hong Kong
Theme: Emerging Advancements in Prevention of Diabetes & Heart Diseases
International Conference on Diabetes & Heart Diseases, held during March 30-31, 2020 in Hong Kong with theme “Emerging Advancements in Prevention of Diabetes & Heart Diseases”.
This Diabetes & Heart Diseases 2020 includes Speaker talks, Keynote & Poster presentations, Exhibition, Symposia, and Workshops. This International Conference will help in interacting and meeting with diabetes and heart experts, leading renowned speakers, cardiologists, diabetologists, dieticians, doctors, scientists, physicians, surgeons showcasing their research across the world. Be a part of this exciting event where innovations, advanced practices and researches on several divisions of Diabetes and Heart shared and deliberated by experts from all over the world.
Diabetes & Heart Diseases 2020 will feature prompt Keynote, Oral and Poster presentations and Exhibitions on the theme of the event: “Emerging Advancements in Prevention of Diabetes & Heart Diseases”.
The International conference objective is to provide an opportunity to share knowledge, expertise along with unparalleled networking opportunities between a numerous medical and industrial experts in the field of Diabetes and Cardiology. The Annual Conferences gather prominent scientists, clinicians, surgeons, physicians, young researchers, industrial delegates and talented student groups in the field of diabetic and heart under a single roof where networking and worldwide partnering happens for the acceleration of future research.
It is a global platform for presenting research about diabetes and heart management and therapeutics, exchanging ideas about it and thus contributes to the dissemination of knowledge in the management of the disease for the benefit of the society. Diabetes & Heart Diseases 2020 is where the future of management and novel therapeutics for the disease intersects.
Conference Series LLC Ltd has taken the initiative to gather the world class experts both from industry and academia in a common platform at the Diabetes & Heart Diseases 2020 Conference. The conference provides the research works of Diabetes and Cardiology experts from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. It mainly aims to promulgate knowledge in both life sciences and medical sciences need in course of research work.
Join us to maximize the exchange of insight, experience and valuable research in Diabetes, Cardiology and its associated fields.
Why to Attend?
- Facilitates effective gathering and discourse among those involved in the field of diabetes and cardiac medicine and healthcare nationally and internationally as well.
- Keynote forums by renowned Physicians & Professors
- Plenary talks and Poster presentations by global experts
- Maximize the interchange of insight, experience and research advancements on the concerned topics which will result in maximum utilization, gain and exchange of knowledge on diabetes and heart research, cure and healthcare.
- Engage young researchers and scientists to conduct improved studies and researches which will open up new avenues for a better world.
- Aims at generating public awareness by discussing various advancements and challenges in the Diabetes, Endocrinology & Cardiology sector and also by promoting innovative products and services via exhibition.
- Best poster & Young Research Forum awards
Who to attend?
Diabetes Health Professionals
Diabetes Societies & Associations
Obesity Societies & Associations
Heart Societies & Associations
Medical & Pharmaceutical Companies
Medical devices & companies